Originally today’s post was going to be a list of what I wanted to accomplish in the game before 2011 was up, but I decided to limit it to just this month instead. I may do the same thing in December. Getting Claws of Nature to level 8 was going to top the list, but we actually accomplished that yesterday morning (thank you Molten Front!). With such a small guild, I don’t foresee us hitting level 9 this month, but I won’t rule out doing so before the year is up. So what do I think can be accomplished this month?
- Claws of Nature achieve Horde Slayer. We just need an Orc Mage and a Troll Death Knight.
- Get Horrux to level 54 so I can finally equip his Skullflame Shield.
- Get Oddfodder to level 15 and his Engineering to 100 (he needs goggles dang nab it!)
- Reach Exalted with Keepers of Time for Siori, also bringing her to 15 Exalted Reputations.
- Achieve 1000 daily quests with Siori (she’s at 905)
- Get to 85 Tol Barad Commendations so Siori can get a much needed offhand dagger.
- Find the last two quests Siori needs for the Unearthing Uldum achievement.
- Tumunzahar needs to obtain Coming Down The Mountain, or at least finish 84 quests, so he can make his way into the Molten Front.
- Kill a Devouring Maggot with Tumunzahar to obtain Pest Control.
- Get Liouxpold’s Leatherworking to 525
- Level my Druids Rhysk (to 25) and Gévaudan (to 30).
- Max out Carrera’s Inscription (to 375 at the moment)
- Get Elcombe to 65.
13 total items to work on, varying in difficulty. I haven’t compiled a “to do” list in some time, so it’s hard to gauge whether this will be a moderate list, or a relatively easy one. What about you? Is there anything you want to accomplish this month, or even before the year is out?