First off, this pic is long overdue…
The picture was taken on the 8th, when us five officers were finally all on at the same time. I had given those bad boys to each of them as a Christmas/Winter Veil present. Each one of them deserved it too, just for being their awesome selves. ‘Course, I think I literally had to say that to each of them after they opened them (none were on to open at the same time, so I sent them via mail).
Now, begging your pardon, but I find the plague of the New Year never vacated my body, but in fact has come back for an uninvited stay. Lucky me. With that in mind, I’ll limit today’s post to some random thoughts as I sip the nectar that is Neocitrin.
- We have another member of the 2012 Challenge, as Reluctant Raider signed up over the weekend. The more the merrier I say.
- After all, it proves I’m not insane (or at least, not alone).
- Every once in a while, I actually consider selling some of the gold I’ve acquired in the game. If the price was better, I don’t know…
- I have these considerations usually about the time I need money, oddly enough.
- I’m afraid of getting banned.
- This would be one of those slow periods in levelling. I’ll make up for it, I’m sure. I just can’t focus with the plague.
- Too much Mog, not enough toons.
- Seriously, I get ridiculous ideas and need to sort of mentally store them (and the gear somewhere) until I decide I want to swap my gear. Problem is, I like what a number of toons have and the other can’t get the damn belt from Black Knight!!! (…and breathe)
- For the life of me I can’t put together an outfit I’m really happy with for my Mage. Might be because he’s 65, I don’t honestly know.
- Why do people go to a battleground to farm honor and then bitch that the rest of the team fails at winning?
- How did both my wife and I do Ulduar two weeks apart, her with more people and me in hours less time?
- Liouxpold swears at me every time I log on and have to ride my land mount around Hyjal.
- I tell him get a belt, I’ll get him a Hippogryph.
- We swear at each other some more.
- Why is it any range can go over any range weapon, but I can’t replace my Rogue’s stein with a sword?
- Legendaries should not be used for mogging, or able to be mogged. I said it, I stand by it, and I’m proud of it. Go Blizz on that one.
- ChinPokeWoW seems to be growing in popularity as some details came out. Honestly, it doesn’t do anything for me except at this stage I’m not planning to store much in the way of non-combat pets going into the expansion. Sounds like you can level `em and sell them.
- That’ll screw with the auction house for a while.
- Are all the auctioneers gone to Star Wars?
- Seriously, where’d they go???
- When I schedule guild events, I need to remember to set the time. There’s a reason people don’t sign up for midnight…or show up for 7:30 as such. My bad, ride your chopper…nothing to see here.
- Why do blogs that interest me go quiet almost as soon as I add them to my blog roll? Seems one out of five is a keeper.
- If you’re one of the five, it’s honestly because you’re awesome.
- Heroics are fun when you have laid back folk and people willing to learn and follow direction.
- Heroics suck when you lack any of the above.
- When are my BoA’s going to be just that? I mean, we’ve moved from BoFoSoA’s, which literally got the F out. Get rid of the S.
- I was always told the F word and S word were bad. Now I know why.
- I should level my Death Knight three levels just so I can level his blacksmithing to 525. Again, focus is an issue.
- Speaking of focus, *cough* *hack* *die*…there goes mine.
go to bed and get feeling better. drink gatorade or the generic brand.
I took the dumb route and went to work instead. It’s only in the last hour or so I’ve been regretting that idea.