The first month of the year is gone in a few short hours (or possibly it’s already gone in your part of the world) and if there’s one way to summarize it, that would be WHERE DID MY IMMUNE SYSTEM GO?!?! Seriously, I was sick every day this month. Some were better than others (the strep throat phase suckethed horribly), but on the whole I’ve had some variation of a viral infection or flu since New Year’s Day. Ugh.
That out of the way, I present a random post of random thoughts as it relates to our wonderful World (of Warcraft). For starters, I hate the idea of Hoarders, but this Machinima always cracks me up. It’s definitely the Troll. Plus, if you know any players like this I can guarantee you Void Storage has done nothing to help this situation.
- I finally landed Horrux’s pants on the Auction House last night. I’ve needed Brutish Legguards for over a month. I decided to check the Undermine Journal before I went to bed and then logged on like a madman. This would be the fifth time I’ve seen them only to login and they’re gone. Alas, I still need the gloves, but now that it’s the only piece of gear I’m missing for his outfit, I may look for other options.
- Mount Hyjal is absurdly slow without a flying mount. That’s right, Liouxpold still doesn’t have one. I haven’t bothered visiting the Cenarion Expedition in quite some time. Part of me thinks this weekend might be a great opportunity to go farm crazy. No, I won’t just buy him a bird.
- Still debating whether or not I want the Elder title for Tumunzahar. I got it on Siori when it was introduced, mainly because I had this notion as guild leader she needed it first (and I succeeded in that area). I like Starcaller on Tum but if Blizzard allows for mixed titles in the future, Elder Starcaller actually has a ring to it.
- Leveling with guild perks and even ONE BoA is ridiculously faster than doing it vanilla style. That’s a no-brainer, but The 2012 is teaching me that rather quickly.
- Love Warrior tanking and Druid tanking, and quickly coming around to Paladin tanking. Yet, I look at both my Blood Death Knights and just cringe at the idea.
- On the flip side, I love Priest healing, find Shaman healing easy, and am just now starting to level a Resto Druid…Holy Paladin will probably come later.
- No, I don’t dual-spec much. By much, I mean one toon has it.
- I used to hate Cooking. Now, the daily grants an absurd amount of xp that you’d be a fool not to learn it.
- Visiting the replica vendors in Netherstorm was a bad idea. Some of the items for sale out there are amazing. At the same time, I’m not sure how the level 60 gear works. I’m guessing you have to get it with honor first, and that allows you to buy the replica version for ‘Mogging.
- Yes, Blizzard, that’s still incredibly fail to do to the player base.
- I finally got Formula: Enchant Chest – Greater Stats, though it was off my Auction House and for a mint. Yet, I still haven’t decided whether to learn it or try and sell it. Hard to say if I’d get my money back or more, though it’s the only time I’ve ever seen the formula in four years.
- Speaking of Formulas, I keep meaning to check whether Crusader drops anymore or not. I have one in my bank, so it’s worth looking into.
- I really need to take Tumunzahar in to
killvisit Malygos, as it’s the only Wrath raid (pre-Icecrown) he never did.
- I also need to get rolling on getting Siori the legendary daggers. I think I need to sweet talk a couple people about getting in on a raid for the sap fight.
- I should finish up some of the other posts that are sitting in the pipeline. So many ideas, so little time.
- I hope that when I get home, patching WoW on a Linux system is easy.