Farfenoogin. The trouble with people getting to know you, is they’ll slap a tag on your back. If you’re someone like me, you play tag. Thus, I present my involvement in the latest meme. The Godmother was the one to tag me in this Game of Sixes.
- Go into your image folder
- Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
- Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
- Challenge six new bloggers.
- Link to them.
Now, like a few other folks, I don’t have six folders. Though, in fairness I am looking to add subfolders to my Screenshot collection on the external Hard Drive. For this, though, I stuck with the shots that are currently on the laptop. And what did I find?
So here’s what I can surmise from the picture:
- It’s Schadde.
- I’m in Durotar.
- I’m talking with someone regarding the sequel to The Broken Doll.
- She might have Cow Bell Fever at that point.
- I’m focused on someone in a completely different direction.
Easiest way to explain this screen shot is my Autorun is next to my screenshot button. I get a lot of these and apparently haven’t deleted all of them. On that note, let’s see what these six folks have going:
- Perks N Peeves
- Cannot Be Tamed
- Lord of Assets
- Nevernude’s Adventures
- Chronicles of Mia
Yup, if you take part, you have to bring six people down with you. Heh. Hopefully some of these make more sense than mine does.