As I gather up the information and entries for Mog Madness I’m learning a few things:
- If I had entered, I would’ve been whooped.
- Yes, that means the entries are amazing.
- I’m legitimately turning into Simon Cowell.
- That’s ok, because if I don’t nitpick I will give everyone perfect scores and thus we’ll have a Mog Madness Collage rather than a contest.
- Thank God Tome and Effraeti are co-judging with me. I couldn’t do it alone.
One of the things I opted to include was a comments option for myself and my fellow judges, I know…makes it even more “Idol-esque.” But, we can share our thoughts on why we voted the way we did. Unfortunately, it’s contributing to my Simon Cowell syndrome.
Once again, the deadline to enter is tomorrow (Friday) so if you haven’t yet had a chance to submit something, you still can. Just linkback `to the contest page here , at Effraeti’s page, Tome’s page, or via my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results of the first round will be posted on Sunday, as well as the outline for Round Two.