I go through my Blogroll every morning over coffee. Every single one. Sometimes there isn’t much to read, and other mornings I might have to catch up. If I am incredibly pressed for time, I’ll stick to the ones that are firewalled at work and then read the rest on said work break(s). The problem, and it’s a beautifulone to have, is the number of quality bloggers out there…that I continue to find!
So far this week I’ve found no less than five new blogs to read. Five! What’s that? You’re darn right I’m going to share them with you, because if I’m reading them and have added them to my blogroll then there’s got to be a reason, right?
- Azerothian Life. I discovered dragonray’s writing by way of Blog Azeroth, and more specifically the Shared Topic section. In fact, I’ll be using her idea for a post later this week regarding wanting what I can’t have.
- Be MOP. Another I came across by way of the Shared Topic. Spencer’s “writing voice” immediately came across to me, and I don’t always find that with writers.
- I came across Warcraft Street while looking up information for a post of my own regarding the Black Market Auction House. Perhaps it’s because I don’t put as much effort into gold making as I used to, but it would seem I’m missing out on some great gold-related writers.
- Zwingli drew my attention to his blog by asking for more information after yesterday’s 2012 update. When this is the first thing I read on a blog, I’m hooked.
- Goetia’s Letters is another blog where the author’s voice came across very clearly to me. I enjoy what I read, and the format is aesthetically pleasing and also a bit unique in colour. I found it via Navimie’s blogroll.
As the title suggests, after finding five more great blogs to keep tabs on, I’m going to need to schedule longer coffee breaks. Be sure to check each one out. After all, if you’ve been reading my posts for any length of time you know I won’t steer you wrong…more than once.
Thank you so very much for the link love! I’m glad you enjoyed it! That toy is actually at my mother-in-laws. I was giving my son a bath when I noticed it was sitting upside down and how much it resembled a horde symbol. I had previously tweeted that my (eldest) son was going to be a bear, because he was desperately trying to tank the Floor Boss with his face.
It was also pointed out to me that he might end up as a mage. >.>
Anyway, thanks again!
I’ve seen many Mage tanks end up in that position. Of course, it’s usually because I’m on my Paladin sitting back letting them try when they’re so keen to pull everything.
Zwingli has been commenting a lot on blogs I read so I went to go see what he was writing about too! Goetia is a great read too 🙂 Dragonray as you know has featured on my blog lately so at least I know that one, and Warcraft St is on my reading list as well, she is pretty cool, I think I really like the Sesame street/wall street theme! I haven’t visited BeMOP so I will be off to visit!
Wait, I visited BeMop and realised I HAVE visited it before… /smacks head
We have a saying in our house.
“It’s a good thing you’re pretty…”
(it’s usually accompanied by a pat on the head)
,,,and sometimes it’s not directed at me! ^_^
Geez, I missed one day’s blog reading chauffeuring the dog to vet visits and now I’m never catching up! And thank you for this, I forgot Zwingli’s been stuck on my iPad list for months!
As I said to another friend…I apologize for the overwhelming number of posts this past week. Dunno how I’ve kept cranking out more than one a day…especially when I think only one was sitting on the draft table prior to posting.
Inspiration! You had that! Sometimes I do and then sometimes, not so much!
Good point. 😉
Thanks so much for the link! I was on vacation and I’m soo behind on reading I just caught it.
No problem. Pleasure to have found another great blog.