I go through my Blogroll every morning over coffee. Every single one. Sometimes there isn’t much to read, and other mornings I might have to catch up. If I am incredibly pressed for time, I’ll stick to the ones that are firewalled at work and then read the rest on said work break(s). The problem, and it’s a beautifulone to have, is the number of quality bloggers out there…that I continue to find!
So far this week I’ve found no less than five new blogs to read. Five! What’s that? You’re darn right I’m going to share them with you, because if I’m reading them and have added them to my blogroll then there’s got to be a reason, right?
- Azerothian Life. I discovered dragonray’s writing by way of Blog Azeroth, and more specifically the Shared Topic section. In fact, I’ll be using her idea for a post later this week regarding wanting what I can’t have.
- Be MOP. Another I came across by way of the Shared Topic. Spencer’s “writing voice” immediately came across to me, and I don’t always find that with writers.
- I came across Warcraft Street while looking up information for a post of my own regarding the Black Market Auction House. Perhaps it’s because I don’t put as much effort into gold making as I used to, but it would seem I’m missing out on some great gold-related writers.
- Zwingli drew my attention to his blog by asking for more information after yesterday’s 2012 update. When this is the first thing I read on a blog, I’m hooked.
- Goetia’s Letters is another blog where the author’s voice came across very clearly to me. I enjoy what I read, and the format is aesthetically pleasing and also a bit unique in colour. I found it via Navimie’s blogroll.
As the title suggests, after finding five more great blogs to keep tabs on, I’m going to need to schedule longer coffee breaks. Be sure to check each one out. After all, if you’ve been reading my posts for any length of time you know I won’t steer you wrong…more than once.