That’s Liouxpold making his way to Lower City, following the completion of his Netherdrake Rep. I hadn’t done it before and I have to say it was really enjoyable -the lore of it was well done and tells us more about the Dragonflight. Plus the “Booterang” is just hilarious. Now that I’ve finished that, I still have a list of things I need to get done. Not in a “before Mists arrives” sort of way, just things that need to get done.
- Finish mailing out the Mogolympics prizes.
- Get more links working on the Mogolympics site. Pretty Fly Draenei offered to help and I think I did the right thing in accepting. Too much burnout doing it on my own, but I’m too damn stubborn to ask for help. Taurus much?
- Post my guide to the Netherdrake Reputation grind
- Post more of the upcoming Laid Back Raids. At least this weekend’s is up now (much to the delight of Arvash, no doubt).
- Add a few more header images to “flavour” up the site.
- Get my other blog off the ground. At least it has a name now -I think.
- Execute my character purge in WoW.
- Find out how people are doing in the 2012 challenge.
- Start posting that other Mogging idea I touched on last week.
- Update my blog roll
Hopefully now that I’ve posted this list, it’ll be easier to start knocking them off. There’s no timeline -well, save for a couple of the items, so it’s not like there’s pressure. Sure, there’s self-imposed “get that done” in my head, but no outside influence weighing on me. Now that I’ve said that, time to have at some of it.