Less than a week remains in the 2012 calendar year, though we already lasted longer than the Mayans figured. I really wish I knew one of the folks who truly believed the end was nigh. But, that’s just my surly mood shining through. I can say with all honesty, The 2012 Challenge is a pipe dream at best. I pretty much gave up ages ago, truth be told. I honestly got so busy with Mogging and LBRs and other things that were just quite enjoyable. Sure I’ve done some leveling, but nowhere near what I needed. I’ll have to check, but I think there were only two people who crossed the finish line in the end, so kudos to them and everyone else who made the effort. No, I won’t even consider it for 2013.
Alas, 2013 isn’t here yet so it’s time to make a small list of things I’d like to do before next week:
- Get Pésus to 20 so that Oddfodder gets his Goblin mount to drive around (though thanks to a change in 5.1 he at least has the Chopper now).
- Get Carrera to 70. I know Magik is working on his Shaman now, but she’s long overdue to at least qualify for the Burning Crusade LBR’s.
- Unlock at least one Pet Battle daily. I’ve been so focused on the Tamer achievements that I ignored these rather foolishly.
- Speaking of pets, find a critter in Storm Peaks. It’s nice to see other players land right beside me and start a battle with a pet I can’t even see. Another great side effect of CRZ’s.
- Create my Battle Pet Guild Bank. This one will require some pre-planning, including who will be the owner. Might be Vortmar…might be a new alt. LOL.
- Outline the upcoming Transmog Contest in an actual post.
There’s a few other things I would definitely like to get done, but I’m not going to bite off more than I can chew at this point. If I get this list done, I’ll be pretty happy.