It’s that time once again…I’ve cooked up another Transmogrification contest, and as some keeners figured out a little while back I will be giving away a Cinder Kitten code to the winner. So how’s it work this time? Glad you asked.
- The contest will consist of four rounds if there are less than 20 people and five rounds if there are more.
- Each round, I will select the outfit that I liked the best and felt best met the challenge for said round.
- That person will receive immunity for the round. All remaining contestants are fair game for elimination -which will be done completely at random.
- After the rounds have completed, there will be two participants remaining.
- Yes, this means at one point one person will be immune and all but one other person will be eliminated in that round.
- The two finalists will submit an outfit for the final challenge, and all of the eliminated contestants will vote for which one they like better.
- Most votes in the final receives the Cinder Kitten.
The number of contestants eliminated each round will be determined after the first round entry deadline has passed. I will then outline eliminations for each round and also showcase the entries. Speaking of which, please e-mail me a screenshot (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject Transmog Contest (it just makes it much easier for me when sorting through my daily mail). As usual, I will accept ModelViewer, MogIt, and in game screenshots. Also, submitted outfit needs to be a possible endgame transmogrification. That means no Panda’s in Druid Tier gear or a Hunter wearing a cloth belt. Contestants are free to post their entry on their blog, save for the final round. I do not want the voters to know who is who and turn it into a popularity contest.
Any further questions? If so, ask away. Otherwise you have until January 8th to get your entry in. For the first round, since I’m giving away a cat pet, I want participants to design a Disciple of Har’koa. Not the funky folk that have her chained, but use her as inspiration for your toon were that it were a follower of said Spirit.