I took Tumunzahar out last night for about an hour as I try to come back. Aside from lowbies, he seems to be the one (class?) I still remember how to play pretty well. I didn’t queue for an instance or anything, as I wasn’t sure what my window of opportunity looked like. But, in that hour, I did come to a few conclusions:
- the auction house is as easy to make quick gold off of as it ever was. I’ve played maybe 5-6 hours since coming back and made 5k.
- No, I’m not an auction junkie again, I just realize I left the game somewhat broke. It was totally worth it though!
- The Ironforge cooking dailies are still simpler and faster than Stormwind.
- The chickens in front of Ironforge no longer run around like their head is cut off when you need to catch them.
- Oh Illidan. The chickens sparkle. Twilight jokes aside, it’s like they think the players can’t see that it’s a chicken, or might be confused that it might not be the right chicken.
- I still don’t like much of the Jewelcrafting dailies in Stormwind. Oh, yay, look, back to Cataclysm.
- If it isn’t the goo, it’s no doubt the gems I don’t have and will cost 40g each on the auction house.
- Pet Battles are just as I remember them, and so is my affinity towards having one of each.
- I seriously need to remember to heal them first. That or I need to level a lot more. That might actually not be a bad idea, as I can see my son really liking that.
- They mark rares on your map now?
- There are a tonne of rares in Pandaria.
- There are a tonne of rares in Pandaria when there’s no one around to kill them.
- As a Holy Priest, I cannot kill very many of them. In fact, I finally killed one on my own with Tum last night.
- It’s the Nannermancer up there. I swear, Tum’s underneath him there quite alive and quite well.
- Yup. The next rare I found slaughtered me. The dog he summoned was doing more damage than I was.
- The Pandaren lore still doesn’t pull me in. There are nuggets of interest, but for the most part it’s just “there.”
- In the rest of Azeroth, I’ve always wanted to read the quest text. Now…*shrug*
- This game still has way too many “collect x of this, while killing y of these and activating z more of these things.”
Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoyed myself. Smite spamming isn’t exactly my cup of tea, but Tum is 88 and at the moment I’d just like to get him to 90. I’m in no rush, and will heal dungeons when I get the chance. I’m just a bit too busy to commit to one without going “afk” more often than I would like.
Then I wish you’d post an AH 101, lol. I can’t find ANYTHING that sells on my server anymore. I’m probably just trying to sell the wrong stuff, sigh.
Here’s a nugget: farm Small Eggs and start making cookies for Winter Veil. Or at the very least, farm Small Eggs. Both will sell well. Heck, sometimes you can sell MILK during the festival because people won’t go look for it.
Well I am glad you are having fun! Just like old times 🙂
I do what I can. 😀