My efforts thus far to get where I want to be for Warlords has been met with limited results. It’s entirely my own fault as I’ve been spending my time Hearthstoning when free, usually in an effort to complete a daily each day. Yes, reader, that one has its teeth sunk in but good. Fortunately with some free time last night I finally got in some actually WoW time and took to my Gnome Warrior. The Mrs. and I did some puttering around but actually got into a dungeon pretty quickly(!) and I picked up a couple of levels in Blackfathom Deeps. After that she was kind enough to run me through Stocks before calling it a night. Another Gnomeregan run this morning and she’s now 27, on her way to 28. Go figure, as soon as I lament queue times, I have two occasions where it was less than 20 minutes. But, now that I’ve actually been productive to some degree, I figure I can increase said productivity and give myself a proverbial kick in the rear to do so…by jotting down some goals for the month.
- Get Semblance the Warrior (27) to 35. My original plan was 25, but I accomplished that quite easily yesterday.
- Get Paramita the Priest (41) to 45.
- Get Elcombe the Mage (68) to 70.
- Finally have Elcombe learn Alchemy, and then actually power level it to some degree.
- Max out Saintvache’s Herbalism, currently 310.
- Get his Enchanting (487) up over 500 as well. Who knows, might even Max it as well.
- Get Junkshot the Monk (7) to 20.
- Clean up Claws of Nature Guild Bank.
- Get Liouxpold (85) at least one level in Pandaria.
- Reach 2,500 Daily Quests
Not a vast list by any stretch, and many of the goals are pretty simple to obtain. I average about an hour and a half of free time a day, so I can’t be shooting for the moon. If I get all of these accomplished then it will feel like I’ve done something and will push me on towards the next ones in April. Let’s face it, many little things can add up to one big thing and in this case that one thing can be momentum. It wouldn’t hurt for me to have some of that the closer we get to Draenor.